Sunday, June 6, 2010

-family time-, my western grip

i decided not to do family time anymore. it was just blech. So I played tennis with Catherine and her uncle, her uncle's really good. I guess I could say that I learned many things from him. For one, having a western grip. He says a western grip was best for me, but I absolutely hate the Western grip. I don't care if it would help me in the future if I know its not the right one for me. I was really tired and he told me I should probably use another racket, one that would cost me like 200 bucks. that ruined my day. a 200 dollar racket?! but my mom told me it was fine, so I just went with it. Then today my cousin came over and told me I needed to use this one to "gain skills" because its not the racket its the person, or whatever. So I need to learn with this one before I buy a better one. He said he'll show me so at least now I have like a half-coach :D I was about to say, life's good, but its not. All these tests are making my head hurt, but life will be good, once school is over :)

No comments:

Post a Comment