Friday, June 4, 2010

My very first blog, in a really long time.

so its been a really long time since i've blogged. i stopped for a while, but here i am, ready for more. I'm gonna try this for like two months or something to see if it would even help me emotionally. I think its supposed to. So what made me start this blog was my level of stress. I'm not really appreciating life right now and i came here, in hopes of just pooping it all out. lets begin, shall we?

My parents are too overprotective. and if there was a higher level of overprotectiveness, they would be it. My friends can't even pick me up to go anywhere and sometimes i think that they just don't even believe in my friends at all. Telling me to be careful and that if some dude comes in I should call them. At first they made a plan to follow my friend thats there, but then they doubted that and decided on calling them would be best for me. I mean, do they not trust my friends? Do they not trust in the judgement that I have of making friends? My chest feels really heavy now. Everytime they do or say something to make it worse, it gets heavier. I'm not really loving this feeling. And my grades, I keep slacking off when I never want to slack off and I don't know why I slack off. Then i just get so pissed at myself afterwards, realizing how much of a lazy ass I've become. I think, whats gotten into me? But this never ending cycle just can't seem to stop. I really want to raise my grade up in science for me to go into Bio H but I'm not even sure of myself if thats likely to happen.

I feel like everything is just wrong in life, and nothing really seems right. I don't even know what I should do anymore. I would like to say that I'm just gonna go to the swings and hang out for a little bit to cool down, but thats not really likely to happen. It would be too 'dangerous' for me. I was gonna write more but my mom is getting a bit mad now. So to remind myself, my next blogs gonna be called Family Time

No comments:

Post a Comment