Sunday, October 10, 2010

i'm tired of this.

seriously. i keeping fretting about the past and all of my mistakes i've made. i keep lingering in what could've been and what would've been. but truthfully, i'm getting sick of it. because of all thats going on in my head, i can never really live in the present, and enjoy my life the way it is. if you can't even forgive me after i said sorry too many times to count, or even understand for me that i didn't mean what i said and i certainly didn't mean to hurt you in any way because i would've never ever said something like that if i wasn't in that exact moment of rage over something else, then i guess there's nothing i could do about it. if you tell me, i'll do whatever it takes just for you to say to me "allright". i'll even fly up into space, and give you the moon.(that was a really lame version of the actual quote.) but, i've tried way too hard for it to be what it was like, or at least a bit of what it was like. i've gone through too much pain, and too many tears to continue in this because if you don't really need me in your life, then how come i do? it just doesn't make sense. you can't tell me i haven't tried my hardest, because i really have. you don't know how much i go through, just to belong. just to even seem like a part of this bond of you and her or whatever it even is. but in the end, no matter how much you deny it, hate it, despise it, or go against it, we'll always be family. its just fact.

and, for what happened between us,

i'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment