Tuesday, October 12, 2010

tennis

it makes my brain hurt. my brain is a fragile thing, you see. and sometimes it acts on its own and doesn't like to listen to me. tennis is extremely hard. :( i keep screwing up cause i have bad timing and i have an awful habit of breaking out my wrist..so the ball goes wayyyy high. :( sad sad skills i have. i just wish i had more time. more time to practice or to gain skills and get used to tennis, i wish i started a sport earlier because i feel so behind from everyone else. everyone has some special skill in tennis and i don't. it really sucks.
i'm also jealous of all those people that blog really well. like, they have so much strength and power in their blogs. they also have really good writing techniques, it makes me feel stupid, and plain. also all those really really reallyyy deep stuff. when i finish reading it, i just go like, whoa that was a really good blog. i feel dumb now.

No comments:

Post a Comment