Thursday, October 14, 2010

who's the loser? me.

i keep losing things a lot. i feel so disappointed in myself
whether its my watch, water bottle or lunchpale i've never really lost anything. until this year i started becoming more careless and i don't know why. i need to break into my habit of looking back whenever i leave someplace again, seriously. i feel so worried everytime i don't have something and then i get out of focus and all i'm wondering is "what if i never see that thing ever again?" every single thing of mine is important, every. single. thing. so starting from tomorrow i will have to repeatedly remind myself to look back where i was whenever i leave some place! i don't want to keep losing things and disappoint my parents twenty four seven because it really really sucks how i'm telling them how much of an irresponsible girl i am. i need to keep reminding myself and hopefully it will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment